On October 25th, 2016, the BRAVE Study, in collaboration with The California Endowment, hosted a webinar to disseminate study findings and to facilitate a panel discussion on the social, economic, and health needs of undocumented API youths.
Featured panelists included:
- Josue Chavarin, Program Associate at the California Endowment, #Health4All Campaign
- May Sudhinaraset, Assistant Professor of Epidemiology and Biostatistics at UCSF, The BRAVE Study Results
- Hye Young Choi, Student at UCSD, The undocumented student experience
- Wei Lee, ASPIRE Coordinator, API Youth Movements and Organizing
- Angela Chen, E4FC and PreHealth Dreamers, API and Education Strategies
- Emily Park, Community Health Specialist at Asian Health Services, API and Health Services
Materials from the webinar, including a brief report of BRAVE Study findings and webinar slides, can be found here.